For the answers to all your questions (or at least a few)
Why Made Well Center for Wholeness?
We believe in preventative wellness. Unfortunately, we live in a time of high crisis, and very little time of thinking before we act. The Made Well Center for Wholeness is a place that reminds people of how we were created with original blessing. We were MADE WELL. You’ve been equipped with every tool necessary to thrive and succeed in this life, but making the step towards living well takes effort and courage. The Made Well Center wants you to harness your God-given potential and choose LIFE every day in order to feel complete and whole.
The Made Well Center also offers what many other wellness centers can’t. Mind/Body/Spirit all in-house. We offer mental health, physical fitness through small group classes, as well as support groups/community workshops and retreats to enhance spirituality & overall connectedness.
What is the purpose of the Made Well Center?
The purpose of the Made Well Center is to be able to provide resources to the people who need them. We seek to help people heal in mind, body, and spirit.
What services are offered?
We work to create and foster healthy minds by offering the following:
- Therapeutic Counseling Services
- Group Fitness Classes
- Workshops throughout the year about various topics
- Nutrition + Gut Health Coaching
- Weekend wellness retreats to foster self-care
How can I get involved?
There are lots of ways to get involved. Below are just a few:
- Get your services here – simple as that! It helps support local business, and enhances your well-being all at the same time.
- Social Media Support – when we share, you share, easy peasy.
- Join us for a fitness class! First class is free! We’ve got zumba, trauma-informed yoga, Holy Yoga, and Power Flow stretching.
- Collaborate with us – are you an agency or organization in town in need of some trainings? Do you have an idea for a retreat? Let us know – we’d LOVE to partner up.
- Sign up on our newsletter! – it’s probably the best way to stay connected and involved with the day to day happenings.
- Heal your gut by getting a G.I. Map done and figured out with Carrie.
- Donate to This Whole Life Foundation in order to help support those who can’t afford their wellness services.
Where are you located?
Our new office is located at 3804 Park Ave. Ste C, NC 28403. It will be in the back RIGHT building of the entire complex. You’ll go inside and up the stairs. You will see a sign that says “Made Well Center for Wholeness.”
What is your statement of faith?
- God: We believe there is one true God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In the beginning, God created out of nothing the world and all things in it. By His sovereign powers, he sustains creation and operates throughout history to fulfill His redemptive purposes.
- Jesus Christ: Wholly God and wholly man, born by miraculous conception to the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, obedient to the Father’s purpose and plan, and died on the cross to cover the sins of all who choose to follow Him. He satisfied divine justice and accomplished salvation for all who trust in Him alone. He also rose from the grave, ascended into heaven and sat down at the right hand of the Father. He is the mediator between God and man and continually intercedes for believers. He will descend back to earth again. He is our eternal hope.
- The Holy Spirit: the third person of the trinity. Sent into the world by the Father and the Son to apply the saving work of Christ in and through us. He awakens recognition of the need of a savior, equips individuals with the power of Christ, and enlightens the minds of sinners. At the point at which you receive salvation, you also permanently receive the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. The Holy Spirit guides believers in understanding and applying scripture, and lead a life of Christ-like character, allowing individuals to bear good fruit for the glory of the Father.
- Salvation: the central purpose of God’s redemptive plan is to call all people into fellowship with Him, and give ultimate freedom. Man defied God, chose his own way, and suffered corruption of his nature. The fall took place, and we have all suffered consequences of these sins. Salvation of man is the work of God’s free grace (not a result of works) given when personally we repent and choose to live in the faith. God will continue this good work in our hearts until the day Jesus returns, and it’s full consummation. Salvation points to the fact that we are unable to do this on our own, and we NEED someone much greater than ourselves to be our savior.
- The Bible: our sole basis of belief. Made up of 66 books – the Old and the New Testament. Scripture is God-breathed, and given as an instrument to equip us for every good work and situation we encounter. Scripture is the authority of God.
- The Church: a body of believers in Jesus Christ as Savior. The church is commanded in Acts 2:42-47 to devote themselves to worship, prayer, teaching of the Word, sharing meals, sharing everything we have, and praising God. We must use our talents and gifts to reach out to our community and ultimately the world.
How much does a typical counseling service session cost?
We accept most private insurances (MedCost, BCBS of NC, United Health Care, Aetna, and CIGNA), as well- each clinician offers their own self-pay rates for services. You can find these under each clinicians name under the “Meet the Team” page.
Have a question?
Drop us a line…
Get the latest wellness Resources
MADE WELL CENTER FOR WHOLENESS
Ready to Get Started on Your Wellness Journey?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch.