Service Fees + Packages
Private pay does not have to deal with the types of restrictions that utilizing insurance can. For example, when using insurance: we are required to diagnose you upon first meeting (which is actually incredibly ridiculous if you ask us) in order to be reimbursed for services. Self pay does not require this, and allows for more flexibility in types of treatments offered. We are much more unlimited when it is a self-pay route instead of utilizing insurance. This can be discussed with your therapist to make the best choice for you.
Counseling Pricing + Packages:
- BCBS (NOT Blue Value)
- United Health Care
Self-Pay Service Rates:
Each clinician operates on their OWN self-pay or sliding scale fee rates. PLEASE email us to find out more information about a *specific* clinician to know what their rates are.
- 5-Pack Starter (intake + 4 follow up): $575 = $60 savings
- 3-Pack Follow Ups: $315 = $60 savings
- 10- Pack Starter (intake + 9 follow ups): $1050 = $210 savings
- 5-Pack Starter (intake + 4 follow up): $600 = $90 savings
- 3-Pack Follow Ups: $330 = $75 savings
- 10- Pack Starter (intake + 9 follow ups): $1100 = $265 savings
(Mind + Body): Counseling + Gut/Nutrition
- 8-Pack Starter (1 Counseling Intake, 1 Nutrition Intake, 3 Follow ups with each practitioner): $760 = $160 savings
- 4-Pack Follow Ups (2 with each practitioner): $380 = $60 savings
- 12- Pack Starter (intake + 5 follow ups w/ each practitioner): $1140 = $210 savings
What is really included in the costs?
You may look at the prices above and wonder why it costs so much. Below is the break-down of everything that goes into your counseling session:
- 15-20 minutes of prep looking through your intake paperwork plus notes from previous sessions
- The one-hour we spend in direct face to face contact with you
- Homework + resources sent to you each week for continued progress
- Often times there is paperwork to be done, notes to be typed, or case management coordination/advocacy on behalf of you (another 15-20minutes)
- For every 1 face-to-face hour with you, there is usually about another 30-60minutes of prep or process or case consultation about your symptoms.
- In total you are paying for really anywhere from 1.5hrs-2.5hrs of your clinicians time. It’s never just ONE hour.
- We aren’t medical doctors seeking to push you in and out in 15 minutes, we are seeking to develop deep understanding, deep relationship, and deep healing. This takes prep, process, and a deep pouring out. Thank you for investing in yourself, and knowing the worth of counseling.
- Our Administrative team that verifies your insurance, follows up on your claims, and aids you in scheduling etc.
- Your recognition of the value of counseling, also pays for us to continue to be educated and stay up to date on best treatment interventions and practices.
We accept Cash, Credit Card, HSAs, & FSAs. HSAs and FSAs can be a great way to pay for packages if you want more freedom in your treatments as well.
I’ve used the Madewell Center for lots of different services, including counseling, personal training, yoga classes, and a wellness retreat. It is such a fantastic place! I love that it offers faith-based services without ever being judgmental, and I also love that the Madewell Center gives back to the community in numerous ways. Buffy has a beautiful vision for the good of the whole community, and I feel good about supporting her business. I would say this is a great place to try, especially if you’re feeling a little nervous about trying yoga, personal training, or counseling for the first time.
Plans we have not listed as “accepted” are considered out-of-network. We are happy to provide you with a superbill you can utilize to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement of services. Before arriving at your first appointment, please contact your insurance carrier directly to determine if they will cover a portion of counseling costs as an out-of-network provider.
Nutrition + Gut Health Coaching
Healing your mind can sometimes start in your gut. There is a whole micro-cosm of things happening beneath the surface that needs addressing in order to experience total transformation and wholeness.
Are you looking to grow your own practice, but not sure where to start? Our Wellness Director, and practice owner, Buffy Andrews would LOVE to help you grow your practice and niche down on what you’d like to offer.
There’s plenty of need in the community, and we NEED great practitioners and practice owners. Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with 1:1 coaching and business consulting.
With the new year all abuzz, and people making goals/resolutions left and right; I feel it's important for us to be accurate in the discovery of what we might actually need this upcoming year. New Year's resolutions are great, but only if they aren't in order to keep...
You are what you eat. Read about the ways to understand gut and brain connection and enhance healthier connectivities.
Sacred Rhythms Retreat You read that right, our typical REVIVE retreat now has a NEW NAME! We are so very excited to be now hosting REVIVE as the new "Sacred Rhythms Retreat." Our retreats together in the past have always been so amazingly fruitful, and we expect...
Ready to Get Started on Your Wellness Journey?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch.